Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fab Finds: Indigo Baby

I came across Indigo Baby while browsing a local magazine. This online store was created by 2 young moms who wanted to work at home so that they can spend quality time with their babies.
I discovered a lot of pretty interesting and quite unique stuff in their store which I think are very helpful for those mothers out there.

Check out my fab finds:
1. HANDY DANDY CHAIR WRAP - This is the first time that I've read of such a thing and it's really a fab item. There are times when my family and I would go out to eat and we would bring our little nephew. Most of the time there are high chairs available for little kids. I always end up cleaning the chairs and chair handles first with alcohol because he might touch the dirty surface and place his hands in his mouth. This wrap by Indigo is convenient since it is washable and more sanitary to use.

2. FUNKY FEET - These socks that look like shoes are really so cute. These are ideal for babies (6 months and below who still can't stand or walk) because it is more comfortable to wear than real shoes.


3. BABY LEGS - These leggings or warmers are cute too. They keep the legs warm at the same time give added protection against mosquitoes. My nephew always wears pajamas even during daytime to protect him from insect bites so this is a great alternative since it's easier to change his diapers too.



4. ZIPPEE SAC - Another must-have is this diaper bag with a built-in mat! There's no need cleaning the surface in the diaper changing area in mall comfort rooms when you change your baby's diapers.

2 comments:

  1. I love indigo products. I might get their baby legs as it's getting cold here in Baguio. They're sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin