Sunday, January 23, 2011

Citronella Bug Spray By Human Nature



Citronella Bug Spray by Human Nature is an organic insect repellant which is composed of virgin coconut oil, citronella oil and neem extract. It is said to ward off mosquitoes and other bugs. I previously recommended this one because the product is organic so it is safe to use even for young children. I finally was able to get hold of this spray a few months ago and based on my experience, it really doesn't ward off the mosquitoes. Mosquitoes still bite me even if only a few minutes have lapsed after I applied the bug spray. I actually just use it now as oil to massage my tired feet.

1 comment:

  1. tried this as well, not sure though if it worked. all i noticed is the smell, not much of a fan right here. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin